Wednesday 19 February 2014

Minced Meat Toast

Minced Meat Toast served with mayonnaise and cheese

Minced meat is one ingredient that I would usually not miss in my marketing list because it can be used in many different types of cooking. 

Recently, JS has developed new interest in food and refuse to eat those that he usually likes. He is tired of eggs and I don't want him to eat too much peanut butter so a few days ago, I came up with a new type of toast for him, which I called: Minced Meat Toast.



Ingredients: Minced beef (or any other kind of meat), carrot, egg, leek, onion, shallot, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, tapioca starch.
Blend carrot, egg, leek, onion, shallot ginger and garlic until smooth. Pour into a bowl and add minced meat, soy sauce, sesame oil and tapioca starch. Marinate for a few hours. Spread the marinate meat onto a piece of bread and pan fry. 
Minced Meat Toast
I only spread the meat on one side. The other side of the toast is not cooked as it is plain. If you want to make the toast better, perhaps you can dip the other side of it with egg and pan fry it like the French toast. 

No comments: