Wednesday 20 August 2014

Mommy, What's The Time Now? (Part 2)

Lately, JS is more eager to know about "time" and has been asking me, "Mommy, what's the time now?" more often, I thought I should teach him more about clock and time. 

This time, I tried to include the minutes instead of just the hours so we need to draw a clock that is large enough to fit 60 stickers around its diameter. 



I always believe that "if you do it yourself, you will know it better" so JS had to make the clock on his own. However, I want the clock to look neat because it would be his reference so I drew the circle and wrote the numbers on the stickers for him. All he had to do was to stick them on the right places. 






We used an alarm clock as a reference for the time and he would try to put the hour and minute hands accordingly.



I am quiet sure that JS still could not figure out how the "minute" hand works but as I always believe, he will, when the time comes. 

No comments: