Friday 28 February 2014

A Fruitful Session


Here is a session where we combine art and craft with English Language. As I have mentioned in my previous post "Wheel of Numbers", JS is currently into forming words so I decided to let him practice more on this.

I found these interesting and easy to make fruit craft on Crafts by Amanda http://craftsbyamanda.com/2013/06/paper-plate-fruit.html. After making them, he pasted them on a piece of art block and labelled the fruits. 



This time, instead of giving him the exact list of words, I gave him some flashcards, and his previous worksheets for him to search for the words on his own. Then he had to form the words using the alphabet stickers provided. 



He had a great time doing this activity and it is always very encouraging for me to see him enjoying the activities I planned for him. 

No comments: