Friday 14 March 2014

Chicken In Tomato Sauce

I always have tomatoes in my fridge because they are essentials in a lot of dishes that I make, especially soup but I have never tried cooking tomato chicken before. Perhaps it is due to my personal preference of spicy food to tomato based sauce. However, recently I decided to give this dish a try as both my husband and my son loves tomato sauce. 

After doing some recipe research online, this was what I came up with. It was really simple yet very flavourful. 



Ingredients: Grated garlic and ginger, soy sauce, tomatoes, chicken, cooking oil and salt
Marinate the chicken with grated garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Steam some tomatoes and set aside. Add some cooking oil in a wok and cook the chicken until they are brown at all sides. Add the tomatoes and some salt to taste and continue to cook until chicken is tender.  

No comments: